Searching for the best hair loss products? Are you desperate for treatment on hair loss without side effects? You should consider a natural treatment. People often choose natural treatments because they are safer and have minimal side effects. Natural treatments are even more beneficial since these products can be cheaper. However, is there an existing natural treatment for baldness? There are many factors that can lead to baldness. Some of these factors can be controlled while others are left to resolve on its own. The following are some of the probable causes of hair loss :
- Androgenetic alopecia: This is also known as the male pattern baldness (MPB). Generally, the cause of this baldness is still unknown but many studies have linked this condition to age and heredity. This baldness can start from the crown or at the sides of the forehead. The follicles in these areas are the common targets of the DHT or dihydroxytestosterone. This is a converted testosterone that shrinks the follicular areas. If the follicles shrink, reproduction of hair may be impeded.
- Malnutrition: Deficiencies in iron and protein can also lead to baldness. Those who immediately switched to a vegetarian diet can see in the long periods that there is an increasing amount of hair loss. Protein is essential for stimulating the follicles to reproduce hair and so is iron that is responsible for proper oxygen circulation.
- Traction alopecia: This type of baldness is commonly caused by repetitive pulling force on the hair. This creates trauma and can lead to non-regrowth of hair in the follicles.
Natural Hair Loss Products
There are many hair loss products available in the market today. Most of them are effective but not all are safe to use. Some may pose harmful side effects on the body. Here are some of the natural treatments for baldness:
- Massage. It is said the repetitive circular motion made on the scalp can improve blood circulation that promotes hair growth. Just massage within 3 minutes every day. Be careful not to pull your hair because this might lead to traction alopecia.
- Essential oils. Aromatherapy can also be a beneficial treatment for baldness. Lavender plus bay leaf and massed onto scalp can do wonders on your hair growth. Leave it for 20 minutes every day. Wash and cleanse with a shampoo (added with essential oils).
Along with natural treatments for baldness, it is also essential to consult a specialist. Underlying conditions may be the cause of hair loss, which can not be resolved by natural treatments alone. Better yet, try visiting their website to know more about the treatments for baldness .