A regular hair cycle process involves an average of 50-150 falling hairs a day. This cycle is considered as normal; in which 90% percent is in the stage of growing while the other 10% is resting. Hair regrowth has a normal cycle that can take an estimated period of 2-3 years. New hair grows after 3-4 months after the resting hairs have all fallen out.

Human hair is capable of experiencing this cycle if the hair follicles are healthy, solid, and consist of numbers to at least 150,000. This amount of hair is healthy enough to end the hair loss treatment. In the end, the influence of age, volume of hair and cycle of hair growth determines the number of losing hairs per person.

The moment that the normal process of hair loss becomes excessive, then, it is time to initiate the necessary measures. A possible condition for this kind of situation can be linked to androgenic alopecia otherwise known as male pattern baldness. Considered to be genetic in origin, male pattern baldness is a trait that can progress to severe balding once it starts during the teenage years. A receding hairline and balding at the top of the head commonly characterizes the existence of male pattern baldness.

Considering this situation, multiple anti hair loss products and medications are now scattered through the market providing an effective treatment for the condition. Available in various forms and way of application, these products claim that the formulation and service they provide can overturn or diminish the spreading of the balding process.

Hair loss supplements are a popular product line intended for hair balding. They are preferred by some people suffering from this condition as they contain natural ingredients that inhibit the balding process.

Examples of the natural ingredients combined with the formulation of natural hair thinning supplements include zinc, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, saw palmetto, grape seed extract, nettle and bay root, pygeum extract, lavender / bay essential oils and a lot more to mention . These ingredients are believed to be natural inhibitors of the DHT hormone, which is the primary cause of hair balding in men.

Viviscal, Hairomega, Nioxin, Procerin, HairTopia, Homosan Plus-2, Botanic Choice Vitamins, Hair Formula 37, Nexxus Vita Tress and Melanchor are some of the effective hair balding supplements that are medically proven in treating hair thinning. Meditation is another natural remedy that can assist in hair loss treatment as it reduces stress and restores hormonal balance.