With too much stress at work and at home, not only your health is suffering but also your mane. You used to get lots of praise for your crowning glory, but now that you have succumbed to the reality of most adult life, which is quite loaded with stress, what used to be thick and shiny tresses are now becoming ghost of the past. Before it gets any worse, you have to take action and find the best solutions. You can begin by learning about how to get more hair on your head naturally.
The strands on your mane grow slower naturally over time and it can get worse if you are exposed to various irritants, environmental pollutants, sickness and stress-related causes. These can contribute in the thinning of your mane and in making it unhealthy and brittle. While you can not speed up the process of growing it, you can avoid the factors that affect it in negative ways to make sure that you will not contribute and add any more damage to it.
Here are some vital tips on how to get more hair on your head naturally.
1. The sun can be really damaging to your mane. If you can not avoid getting exposed to it, you have to make sure that your head is always protected. Aside from using accessories like hats, caps or bandanna, you can protect your tresses by using the right kind of shampoo. For this purpose, you have to find the right product that is intended to protect your mane from sun damage and other environmental pollutants. Look for the types, which have marine botanicals and UV shield. Marine botanicals work by moisturizing your tresses, while the UV shield acts protect these from the harmful sun's rays.
2. You do not have to shampoo every day. There are people who manes are quite difficult to manage. For this reason, they have no other choice but to use this kind of chemical on a daily basis. If this is not your case, it is recommended that you shampoo your tresses every other day. The chemicals in the shampoo can strip off essential oils from your tresses, making these dull, dry and weak, which can lead to the thinning of your top.
3. Using a conditioner after every shampoo will also help in making your mane healthier. To seal in moisture deep into the shaft of your mane, it is recommended that you do deep conditioning once a week.
4. As much as possible, do not use too many chemicals and do not expose your tresses to frequent heat when styling such. It is better that you let it air dry and try to find great styles that will fit right for your hairstyle without resorting to the use of harsh substances.
5. You must also eat right. To help you with the goal to have a healthier mane, your diet must include foods that are rich in protein, such as fish, eggs, fruits, milk, nuts and vegetables.
All these are necessary to succeed on how to get more hair on your head naturally. It is also essential that you take a breath every once in a while and do certain exercises that can help in relieving you of stress and problems.