A person's hair, as everyone knows, is his or her crowning glory. It not only amplifies the look of a person, it also to some degree reflects a person's lifestyle, especially hygiene. Many people claim that this part of the body rests purely on heredity. Meaning, if one of your parents has thinning hair, chances are you'll have a possibility of going through the same thing.
It is especially perplexing for women to undergo this change if ever. Men can always go bald. It's not the best option but at least there is an option. But for women, shaving of all their strands is not exactly an enticing option over a few missing spots here and there. Women not only find it embarrassing; it can also substantially lower their self esteem leading to more social and sometimes professional problems.
If you have already started showing some bald spots, do not fret. There are a lot of remedies available out there for you. But if you somehow got lucky and have not started any signs of hair loss yet, now is the time to start taking care of that head! Learning how to stop losing hair for women is always easier than having your hair return to its old beauty. Remember that prevention is always better than cure.
The following steps are great ways on how to stop losing hair for women;
- Use hair oil – Using hair oil overnight can help promote beautiful growth of hair. It serves as a tonic and makes use of herbs and fatty acids that guarantee that the follicles of your hair are nourished, giving birth to lustrous strands.
- Boil henna leaves in some mustard oil – After boiling, strain the leaves and use the finished product as scalp massage before taking your shower, preferably at night. It works great and is not as expensive as those chemically produced products available in the market.
- Make sure you take vitamin supplements as these contribute to healthy body processes.
- As much as possible refrain from using shampoo. This idea may take a while of getting used to but it is best for you. Shampoos are flooded with chemicals that break down the hair's components leading to early thinning or balding.
- Substitute mixtures of lemon and egg white to conditioner once a week. The vitamins in lemon and the protein in egg white will greatly reduce itchy dandruff that is also a great contributing factor to balding hair.
- Drink 8 glasses of water or more like every doctor in the world says. This is because water flushes out all the bad stuff in your system. Think of yourself as a tree and your hair as the fruits. A healthy tree means healthy fruits. Same goes for your locks.
How to stop losing hair for women really is no rocket science. If you think about it, it all really boils down to taking better care of yourself. There really is no perfect formula. But once you keep yourself healthy and taken care of, your tresses are sure to follow.