The thinning of the mane is not really considered a huge concern in the medical field. The condition, which is also referred to as alopecia, becomes a cause of worry and stress for those who are experiencing such, especially on women who consider their tresses as the crowning glory. Before you subject yourself to any more stress that may worsen the condition, it is best that you find out more about how to stop thinning hair in women naturally.
The condition can be taken about by many factors. You have to know the roots of the problem, so that you can properly address your concerns. To guide you in the process, here are the vital steps that you bought to know about how to stop thinning hair in women naturally.
1. There are many causes of this kind of problem. This may be thought about by the side effects of the medications that you are taking. This may also happen when there's a hormonal imbalance in your system. The most common causes of this case are when you are subjected to stressful situations, when your mane gets exposed to pollutants and you often treat it with harsh chemicals. When you have pinpointed the causes of your dilemma, you can avoid these or try to limit the exposure to the factors that aggravate the condition.
2. You have to take vitamins that promote health and strength of the mane. For one, it will benefit a lot from taking vitamin B complex, which helps in strengthening its strands and growths. If you are undergoing any kinds of medication, you have to consult your doctor before you take any kinds of vitamins and supplements to make sure that it is safe to proceed with your chosen options on how to deal with the problem.
3. You have to limit the stress and pressure that you apply on your mane and scalp. Avoid hairstyles that are too tight. As much as possible, you have to allow your scalp to relax. Use the right kind of comb and do not expose your mane to too many chemicals and heat.
4. Pamper your scalp with essential oils that can help in making it healthy and boost the growth of your tresses as well. These oils include jojoba, sweet almond and rosemary oil. These three can also create a good mixture when combined with lime juice. The result can be massaged on to the scalp, leave it for 30 minutes and rinse using cool water.
5. You can also slow down the process of thinning tresses with the use of combined castor oil, coriander leaves and Aloe Vera gel. The ingredients must be placed in a blender until a smooth paste is created. This can then be massaged on to the scalp, leave it for an hour and wash hair after.
It is not necessary to spend a fortune with products that promise to deal with this kind of problem. You must first know the essentials on what to do and what to avoid and pick right steps on how to stop thinning hair in women naturally that will work best on your condition.