Is your dandruff problem troubling you too? Want to get rid of it permanently? In the last part of this article we discussed 5 home remedies to cure dandruff, let's discuss some more.
Take a look these amazing home remedies that will end your dandruff problem easily.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Can Be Utilized To Cure Dandruff At Home
It can be a bit tricky to treat dandruff problem at home. For dandruff and hair fall problem, apple juice vinegar is one of the best home solutions. Figure out how to use apple juice vinegar to treat dandruff:
- Make a mixture of equivalent amounts of water and apple juice vinegar, and then put it aside.
- After a normal hair wash that you have daily, apply the paste on your wet hair.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes after massaging it properly on your scalp before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Use Henna Or Mehndi To End Dandruff
Use this easy remedy to cure your dandruff problem effectively. Henna makes your hair soft, while lemon juice works wonderfully for treatment of dandruff.
- Make a combination of Henna or Mehndi with tea juice, curd and a small amount of lemon juice.
- Allow this paste to blend by keeping it as rough for eight hours.
- Apply the paste on your hair and scalp.
- Wash it off completely, after leaving it on your head for around 2 hours.
- Neem Juice Is An Excellent Dandruff Remedy
Anti-bacterial properties are present in Neem and it is an excellent cure for your dandruff problem. The strategy given below is easy and simple:
- Mash a pack of Neem leaves to get a thick paste.
- Use this paste by applying it on your head and allow it to settle for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, rinse the paste with a high quality shampoo and cold water.
- Multani Mitti
Multani mitti re-establishes health of your hair. This basic dandruff cure utilizing multani mitti provides you delicate, silky & shiny hair which has no trace of any dandruff.
- By using multani mitti create a thick paste with help of water and a small amount of lemon juice.
- You need to apply this paste on you head and allow it to settle down for around 30 minutes.
- Rinse off the paste by using mild shampoo and cold water.
- Orange Peel Pack
Orange peel is a reliable dandruff cure that can be applied at home. Take a look on how to do it:
- Use a food processor to crush, mash and grind orange peel, also use some orange juice in it.
- Make a paste by mixing the mashed orange peel and orange juice.
- Apply this paste on your head and leave it for 30 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
Final Thoughts : People might not think of Dandruff as something dangerous, but if they leave it untreated for a long time, then dandruff might result in destroying their hair. If you're dealing with the problem of hair loss, then a hair transplant is an ideal treatment for you.