Hair plays an important role in the beauty of a person. Hair loss and premature graying are common challenges faced by men and women around the world. Health issues and hereditary genetics are primarily responsible for such problems. Many salons around the world offer a variety of hair treatments to their clients. This article suggests some pertinent tips that will help in addressing such problems in a natural manner:
• Avoid meat products – Hair-care researchers around the world have linked high sebum production to hair-loss. Animal fat is rich in sebum. So those suffering from such problem should avoid eating meat products and rather prefer vegetable items.
• Add Saw Palmetto Herb to your diet – Saw Palmetto Herb is a rich source of phystostrols and fatty acids. Leading medical institutions have concluded that regular intake of this herb can help in strengthening your hair.
• Go for a thyroid check – Low thyroid can lead to hypothyroidism. This phenomenon is linked with thinning of hair in women and hair-loss in men. Lack of iodine in diet is generally held responsible for thyroid related problems. Sea vegetables and bladderwrack herb can prove to be a good addition to the diet in such cases.
• Do not Forget Fatty Acids – Fatty acids are known to be good for hair-care. Some of the best sources of fatty acids are Fish, Avocado, walnuts, etc.
• Clean and moisturize your hair regularly – Like other parts of the body hair also require proper moisturizing and cleaning. It must be oiled at least once every week and should be washed using a shampoo every alternate day. Neglecting this course of action will inevitably lead to severe consequences.
• Consume Bioton rich items – Bioton, a water-soluble B-vitamin is considered good for the overall well-being of the scalp. You can take things like nuts, oats and brown rice to enhance the Biotin content in your body.
• Add Rosemary to your shampoo or oil – Rosemary is well-known for enhancing the blood circulation in the scalp. You can add Rosemary to your shampoo or oil before applying them to your head.
• Intake iron rich foods – Iron plays an important role in the natural growth of hair. It is found in abundance in green vegetables and fruits.
• Take Vitamin E capsules – For those suffering from hair related problems, Vitamin E capsules are must. This will ensure that your hair does not suffer from breakage.
Hair dressers through the world offer excellent styling services. They also offer valuable advice regarding hair health issues ..